I was playing with my GUI exported by GUIDE from fig-file and found that there are two fields in object properties containing the same string: 'Tooltip' and 'TooltipString'. Is one of them redundant?
- GUIDE using CreateFcn to set TooltipString
- How to make a push button respond to clicking with the right mouse button
- Tooltip in App Designer
- How does the canceling callback of waitbar works
- In GUI, the TooltipString does not popup long enough when mouse hovers over it, how do you set this
- Uicontextmenu interactions with GUI
- How to use tooltip string in app designer