For example I want to list all row vectors (1,5) whose elements are positive integers and sum of elements equals to 20. I am looking for a fast way which not use the loop-for for each elements. Please help.
- How to get a random vector whose elements arrangement is the same as that of the desired vector
- How to efficiently implement if statements looping over three matrices
- Count number of matrix elements in a given vector
- How to find the corresponding vector
- Count the ‘duration’ of integer values appearing sequentially in a list (viterbi path)
- Please help me vectorizing the following code
- How to construct (0,1)-matrices with prescribed row and column sum vectors