I am converting a matlab code to hdl. For that I have to give a testbench and thus my input values become fixed. Suppose I have an AND gate as my matlab function and in the testbench I put one of the inputs as 0. Will the generated HDL Code have an AND gate or it will wipe off the logic based on the inputs.
- M function converted into a VHDL with coder (Matlab R2012a)
- How to set M function input argument to logical
- How to create a testbench for recording and processing an audio signal?
- Can the HDL coder simulate with existing verilog/VHDL codes
- [Fixed-point converter] Passing constant struct to entry point
- No of Pipeline Stages in Verilog coming from an m file (or latency)
- How to convert Simulink project into Verilog or VHDL coding