03.843GPPMulti Party (MPTY) Supplementary ServicesStage 2TS
The present document gives the stage 2 description of the multi party supplementary services.
Only one multi party supplementary service has been defined, this is the Multi Party (MPTY) service, and is described in clause 1.
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
- References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
- For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
- For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies.
- A non-specific reference to an ETS shall also be taken to refer to later versions published as an EN with the same number.
- For this Release 1998 document, references to GSM documents are for Release 1998 versions (version 7.x.y).
 GSM 01.04: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Abbreviations and acronyms".
 GSM 03.11: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Technical realization of supplementary services".
 GSM 03.83: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Call Waiting (CW) and Call Hold (HOLD) supplementary services ‑ Stage 2".
Abbreviations used in the present document are listed in GSM 01.04.