36.523-13GPPEvolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) and Evolved Packet Core (EPC)Part 1: Protocol conformance specificationRelease 16TSUser Equipment (UE) conformance specification
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for the 3rd Generation E-UTRAN User Equipment (UE).
This is the first part of a multi-part test specification. The following information can be found in this part:
– the overall test structure;
– the test configurations;
– the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
– the test purposes; and
– a brief description of the test procedure, the specific test requirements and short message exchange table.
The following information relevant to testing could be found in accompanying specifications:
– the default setting of the test parameters ;
– the applicability of each test case .
A detailed description of the expected sequence of messages could be found in the 3rd part of this test specification.
The Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) pro-forma could be found in the 2nd part of the present document.
The present document is valid for UE implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 8 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.