03.193GPPRelease 1999Subscriber Identity Module Application Programming Interface (SIM API) for Java CardTS
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
- References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
- For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
- For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies.
- A non-specific reference to an ETS shall also be taken to refer to later versions published as an EN with the same number.
- For this Release 1999 document, references to GSM documents are for Release 1999 versions (version 8.x.y).
 3GPP TR 21.905: "Abbreviations and acronyms".
 3GPP TS 11.11: "Specification of the Subscriber Identity Module – Mobile Equipment (SIM – ME) interface".
 3GPP TS 11.14: "Specification of the SIM Application Toolkit for the Subscriber Identity Module – Mobile Equipment (SIM – ME) interface".
 3GPP TS 03.48: "Security Mechanisms for the SIM application toolkit; Stage 2".
 ISO/IEC 7816-3 (1997) " Identification cards ‑ Integrated circuit(s) cards with contacts, Part 3: Electronic signals and transmission protocols".
 3GPP TS 02.19: "Subscriber Identity Module Application Programming Interface (SIM API); Service description; Stage 1".
 SUN Java Card Specification "Java Card 2.1 API Specification".
 SUN Java Card Specification "Java Card 2.1 Runtime Environment Specification".
 SUN Java Card Specification "Java Card 2.1 VM Architecture Specification".
SUN Java Card Specifications can be downloaded at http://java.sun.com/products/javacard
 ETSI TS 101 220 "Integrated Circuit Cards (ICC); ETSI numbering system for telecommunication; Application providers (AID)".