04.303GPPLocation Services (LCS)Stage 3Supplementary service operationsTS
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
- References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
- For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
- For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies.
- A non-specific reference to an ETS shall also be taken to refer to later versions published as an EN with the same number.
- For this Release 1998 document, references to GSM documents are for Release 1998 versions (version 7.x.y).
 GSM 01.04: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Abbreviations and acronyms".
 GSM 03.71: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Location Services (LCS); (Functional description) – Stage 2".
 GSM 04.80: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Mobile radio interface layer 3 supplementary services specification; Formats and coding".