23.1713GPPFunctional descriptionLocation Services (LCS)Release 1999Stage 2 (UMTS)TS
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
- References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
- For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
- For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies. In the case of a reference to a 3GPP document (including a GSM document), a non-specific reference implicitly refers to the latest version of that document in the same Release as the present document.
2.1 Normative references
- 3G TR 25.305: "Functional stage 2 specification of location services in UTRAN".
- GSM 01.04 (ETR 350): "Abbreviations and acronyms".
- 3G TS 21.905: "UMTS Abbreviations and acronyms".
- 3G TS 22.071: "Location Services (LCS); Service description, Stage 1".
- GSM 03.71: "Location Services (LCS); (Functional description) – Stage 2".
- GSM 03.32: "Universal Geographical Area Description".
- 3G TS 22.100: "UMTS phase 1 Release 99".
- 3G TS 22.101: "Service principles".
- 3G TS 22.105: "Services and Service Capabilities".
- 3G TS 22.115: "Charging and Billing".
- 3G TS 22.121: "The Virtual Home Environment".
- 3G TS 23.110: "UMTS Access Stratum; Services and Functions".
- PD 30.lcs: "Project Plan for location services in UMTS".
- 3G TS 25.413: "UTRAN Iu Interface RANAP signalling".
- 3G TS 23.060: "General Packet Radio Service (GPRS); Service description; Stage 2".
2.2 Informative references
- Third generation (3G) mobile communication system; Technical study report on the location services and technologies, ARIB ST9 December 1998.
- The North American Interest Group of the GSM MoU ASSOCIATION: Location Based Services, Service Requirements Document of the Services Working Group.