02.573GPPMobile Station Application Execution Environment (MExE) Service description Stage 1TS
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
– References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
– For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
– For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies.
– A non-specific reference to an ETS shall also be taken to refer to later versions published as an EN with the same number.
– For this Release 1998 document, references to GSM documents are for Release 1998 versions (version 7.x.y).
 GSM 01.04 (ETR 350): “Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Abbreviations and acronyms”.
 GSM 10.57: “Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Project scheduling and open issues; Mobile Station Execution Environment (MExE)”.