03.043GPPSignalling Requirements Relating to Routing of Calls to Mobile SubscribersTS
The following documents contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of the present document.
- References are either specific (identified by date of publication, edition number, version number, etc.) or non‑specific.
- For a specific reference, subsequent revisions do not apply.
- For a non-specific reference, the latest version applies.
- A non-specific reference to an ETS shall also be taken to refer to later versions published as an EN with the same number.
- For this Release 1997 document, references to GSM documents are for Release 1997 versions (version 6.x.y).
 GSM 01.04: "Digital cellular telecommunication system (Phase 2+); Abbreviations and acronyms".
 GSM 03.07: "Digital cellular telecommunication system (Phase 2+); Restoration procedures".
 GSM 03.12: "Digital cellular telecommunication system (Phase 2+); Location registration procedures".
 GSM 09.02: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Mobile Application Part (MAP) specification".