23.1403GPPFunctional descriptionMultimedia Messaging Service (MMS)Stage 2TS
The MMS User databases may consist of e.g. user profile database, subscription database, HLR.
The MMS User databases shall provide:-
- MMS user subscription information
- information for the control of access to the MMS
- information for the control of the extent of available service capability (e.g. server storage space)
- a set of rules how to handle incoming messages and their delivery
- information of the current capabilities of the users terminal
Note: The location of the User Databases and the access to them are out of the scope of Release 99.
6 MMSE Interfaces