11.133GPPRelease 1999Test specification for Subscriber Interface Module (SIM) Application Programme Interface (API) for Java cardTS
In order to show a common appearance all the scripts shall follow those format rules:
- Start always with a ‘RST’ followed by an ‘INI’ command.
- The command, data to be checked and status to be checked shall be presented in the following order:
– CMD COMMAND [EXPECTED DATA] (EXPECTED STATUS).
- APDU shall be presented with command (CLA INS P1 P2 P3) in one line and data (if present) in next line grouped 16 bytes per line (see example above).
- The expected data (if present) shall be presented in 16 bytes groups per line (see example above).
Annex C (normative):