36.3313GPPEvolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA)Protocol specificationRadio Resource Control (RRC)Release 15TS
This clause describes the use of the Multiple Frequency Band Indicator (MFBI) lists and the E-UTRA frequency bands in SystemInformationBlockType1 by means of an example as shown in Figure D.1.1-1. In this example:
– E-UTRAN cell belongs to band B90 and also bands B6, B7, B91, and B92.
– The freqBandIndicatorPriority field is not present in SystemInformationBlockType1.
– E-UTRAN uses B64 to indicate the presence of B90 in freqBandIndicator-v9e0.
– For the MFBI list of this cell, E-UTRAN uses B64 in MultiBandInfoList to indicate the position and priority of the bands in MultiBandInfoList-v9e0.
– The UE, after reading SystemInformationBlockType1, generates an MFBI list with priority of B91, B6, B92, and B7. If the UE supports the frequency band in the freqBandIndicator-v9e0 IE it applies that frequency band. Otherwise, the UE applies the first listed band in the MFBI list which it supports.
Figure D.1.1-1: Mapping of frequency bands to MultiBandInfoList/MultiBandInfoList-v9e0