I've got a TeamViewer session open. I can alt-tab to it, but then all hotkeys are captured by the TeamViewer session. This is great, but I'd like to be able to 'escape' back to the host without using the mouse, perhaps using some special meta shortcut. This question offers a solution using Windows RDP, but I the same key combinations don't seem to work in TeamViewer. Is there any solution for this?
- Windows – AutoHotkey: problem assigning CAPS LOCK to ALT-TAB
- Linux – Disable Windows Key hotkeys when using Virtualbox
- Windows Remote Desktop breaks Alt + Tab in Fullscreen
- Macos – Using a Windows Keyboard with a MacBook… and TeamViewer
- Linux – TeamViewer doesn’t catch Alt+Tab in Linux Mint (Mate)
- Windows – Teamviewer multi-user mode