I want to backup few folders on a regular basis on Windows XP. The best would be automatic backup after any change to the files is made.
- I like sugarsync but I cannot sync files from program files directory
- I like dropbox but I can backup only one specific (not customizable) folder
any suggestions? I am happy to have some fee utility (even for commercial use) that would copy the files from one directory to dropbox directory….
- The destination folder could be (preferably) on the same computer.
- File changes are now and then (the files are mainly source code).
- The file size is very small. All together at this time is less than 10MB