If I enter a URL incorrectly, my Firefox browser occasionally redirects me to http://searchguide.level3.com
- This occurs in Chrome too.
- I've restarted Firefox in safe mode, and it still happens
- I've restarted Windows 10 in safe mode, and it still happens
- I've installed Hitman Pro Alert. The scan found nothing, and could not prevent the redirect.
- My HOSTS file is clean.
- My ethernet settings IPv4 properties use Google's DNS: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- The only other issue I have is when visiting http://www.moneysavingexpert.com which produces numerous pop-up windows, unless I disable scripts.
- I have Comodo Internet Security (antivirus and firewall) installed, and it identifies nothing.
Any other suggestions?