I'm building my own computer, and I just finished picking out all of my parts. Now I just want to be sure it'll all work before I order it. I'm mean specifically if the RAM & Graphic card will fit on the motherboard I chose.
These are the parts:
- Motherboard: Asus P5KPL Socket 775 – DDR2 / PCI-E / SATA
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2,93GHz / 3MB / 1066MHz Socket 775
- GPU: Asus ATI Radeon HD 4650
- RAM: Kingston HyperX 2048MB DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz (KHX8500D2K2/2G) (2x1024MB)
- Harddrive: Seagate Momentus 5400.6 250GB SATA 2.5"
- Chassis & PSU: Ace Clubs 2 – Svart (500 Watt)
- DVD-drive: Samsung Intern SATA DVD±RW 22x
So have I picked the right parts and how will I know what will be compatible in the future?