How can I create a bootable Windows 10 USB drive from Linux ?
- WinUSB doesn't work with Windows 10.
- UNetbootin doesn't work either.
ddmethod didn't work as well.
Beside this, I've tried creating a GPT partition table and one partition of type ef00 and formatted as fat32, and then copied all ISO contents to it. It boots OK, but when I go to start installation it shows the prompt for media dialog.
- Created a GPT
- Created a FAT32 at end of drive of 50 MB
- Created NTFS at remaining space
- Put UEFI:NTFS on FAT32
- Copied ISO content to NTFS
The installation starts ok, but at start of progress shows error 0xc0000005 (if i remember correctly).