I want the text in a cell to flow vertically, that is, flow over into the cell below. When writing in a simple text that is longer than the column width the text flows over automatically into the next column without changing the next column's width. It would be nice if this worked vertically also so that row height would not change. Is this doable?
- Excel – How to make Excel’s “Auto Fit Row Height” feature actually auto fit the row height
- Excel – Microsoft Excel 2007 – Cannot Fit All Text Into Cell
- Excel – Prevent cell text from overflowing into next (empty) cell
- Excel – Split long column into multiple columns by empty cell
- Excel: Check if column A has a specific value, if so, display another cell within the row where the value is located
- Excel – Overflow the text of a cell to an adjacent cell that contains a formula