Is there a good tutorial which should how to do things in Blender for ones who knows to to do the same things in 3D Max? May be in form of the table:
3D Max sequence of actions: | Blender sequence of actions:
Examples of such actions:
- Render the same picture as in shown viewport. (3D max: it does it by default).
- Split viewport to the Perspective/Top/Left/Front ones.
- Draw sphere, cube and "subtract" cube from sphere (boolean).
- Make some reflecting surface (material editor/raytrace map)
- Make large number of objects in a bulk (particle/scatter)
- Draw some "shape" splines and "path" splines and make "Loft" mesh.
- Open preferences window and edit keyboard and mouse bindings.
- Draw some path and make camera to move by that path.
- Feed some video into it, add rendered objects + apply effects, output video (Video post).
E.g. I want some book that will map by 3DS Max knowledge to Blender knowledge.