I just accidentally pressed Ctrl+Shift+W again and lost some work. I like using CTRL+W for individual windows, but I never want to close everything. Is there a way to disable this on Chrome?
- Google-chrome – How to get Chrome to launch and close “developer tools” on Mac (like Firebug with F12 & Ctrl+Shift+C)
- Chrome – Disable “Ctrl”+mouse wheel zooming in Chrome
- Linux – Disable `ctrl+shift+w` shortcut in Firefox Linux
- Windows – Globally changing Redo to Ctrl-Shift-Z
- Google-chrome – Disable Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows – How to disable Ctrl+Shift keyboard layout switch in Windows 8