I am using Windows XP. I am looking for a tool that for given directory will find all files having particular character encoding (like UTF-8). Do you know such a tool?
- Linux – Batch convert encoding in files
- Firefox – How to view a page with a different character encoding in Firefox
- Decompress ZIP with given encoding
- Firefox – How to set the default encoding to Unicode
- How to change LibreOffice default text encoding
- Google-chrome – Check the character encoding of a given page in Chrome