Does anyone have any recommendation or procedures for repairing a corrupt PDF? When I open the file I get "There was an error opening this document. the file is damaged and cannot be repaired." There seems to be a myriad of tools out there but none that I could describe as reputable. Are there any opensource linux based solutions for this possibly?
- Unsearchable, uncopiable PDF document
- How to you invert the colors of a PDF
- Word – MS Word 2007+ – can it encode hyperlinks using the PDF Action Type “Launch” instead of “URI” when publising a “.docx” file to PDF
- Windows – Adobe Reader XI will not launch
- Google-chrome – How to view properties of a PDF document opened in Chromium-based web browser