I want to learn to use the command prompt better on Windows to have more control over what I do and just for the learning experience. The main annoyance I have right now is all of the typing. If I want to perform an operation on a file with a large path I'm sitting there typing it out for a minute at least, and if I make a mistake I have to press the up arrow key and scroll through the entire thing and find what I did wrong. Is there any tools to make this easier?
- Windows – Keeping Command Prompt Settings(Color, Title)
- Windows – Python in command line runs the wrong version
- Windows – Command prompt cannot find PATH variable
- Make batch file run in the background of the command prompt while continuing to use command prompt
- Windows – Hide what I type into Command Prompt