Somehow or other I have managed to switch on the print margin lines in Excel 2010. I cannot seem to turn them off. I went to Page Layout->Page Setup->Print Area->Clear Print Area but the lines remain on my screen. Any ideas to get rid of them?
- Excel – When does Excel decide to overflow text into adjacent cells, or cut them at the boundary
- Excel – Add custom colors in Excel 2010
- Windows – Why is Excel 2010/2013 taking 10 seconds open any file
- Excel – Print preview doesn’t work properly in Excel 2010
- Excel – Remove space in Excel sheet in print preview
- Excel – Remove outline/page border in Microsoft Excel