- Any software for windows
- Writing custom (intelligent) microsoft windows firewall extension (C#/C++/C)
- Writing custom (intelligent) firewall for windows
- Installing nginx etc. on the same computer and use it as proxy with rules.
"You could not solve all Ddos problems with software" is not answer for this question.I want to reduce Ddos vulnarebility of my server.(It will stop low-level Ddos attacks)
Hosted solutions or cloud services are not related with this question.
Closing some of the ports and protocols via Microsot Windows Firewall is not related with this question.
EDIT After Questions
Low level: sample scenerio: 500 zombie clients and each of them sending 100 Custom Get/Post requests per second)
Web Application is on IIS. I want to stop attacks before they reach to IIS.
EDIT After Helpful Comment
How can the DDOS attack achieve its aim?
- Exhausting bandwidth ( Not related with my question)
- Exhausting network hardware of server (NIC) ( Not related with my question)
- Exhausting server resources (RAM,CPU) (Yep, I mean this)
If you stop attacks late, then you lost more resources! (Is this false?)
- You can stop attacks on Web Application Level (in Asp.net MVc Code or in Handler)
- You can stop attacks on IIS (Dynamic Ip Restrictions)
- You can stop attacks on lower levels (Firewall ..)
EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE LAST ATTACK (7 Hours ago)
When I connected server during the attack IIS Cpu Utilization was %92-%99. And when I try to connect homepage I got this error:
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 – The wait operation timed out.)