As the question says how would I start a application as admin when using Windows 7's search box. This must be done using the keyboard only , I tried Shift + Enter and ctrl + Enter , both don't seem to have any effect.
keyboard shortcutswindows 7
- Windows – How to open the context menu on start menu search results from the keyboard
- MacOS – How to assign a keyboard shortcut to an application on Mac OS X
- Windows – Searching through start menu ends up with underlined results
- Windows – How to prevent the wireless mouse from waking the Windows 7 computer
- Windows – How to make Chrome application shortcuts start maximized
- Windows – Ctrl+Shift+Enter to “Run as Admin” works on “Desktop app” programs but not “Run command” programs