I think it's a Mountain Lion thing, when you type – (dash) twice, it becomes — (emdash). When you type tm, it becomes ™ (trademark symbol). Or when you type three . (dot), it becomes … (elipsis). Some are useful, some are very annoying. Overall, I want to stop that. How can I achieve this?
- Macos – Disable Spotlight search in Time Machine backup
- Macos – Clicking on Dock icon does not bring window on top (OS X Lion)
- Macos – Mac OSX encryption and hidden files
- Macos – Mountain Lion Switcher (Cmd+Tab) not showing all apps
- Macos – How to find logs of Remote Management and Remote Login on the Mac
- Macos – OS X Keychain Won’t Stop Popping Up