I have dual boot configuration with Fedora and Windows XP. Keyboard is normal US standard keyboard. Now that I am working for a UK based client, I need to use pound sign quite often. Currently I am copy pasting it, and it is a bit annoying. If it is possible to type pound sign using US keyboard, then that will be great. Please post any method you know other than copy pasting.
- Windows – Acer laptop’s built-in keyboard and mouse not working in Windows
- How to check what type of keyboard I’m using
- Windows – Shift and Control keys out of sync with normal keys over RDP
- Windows – Pound sign on Windows on MBP with US keyboard
- Windows – Is it possible to type the pound sign (£) on an (American) Kinesis Advantage keyboard