I know it is possible to wipe a hard disk, but I'm wondering if something similar can be done to SSD disks as well?
- What’s the changed situation with partitions on ssd
- How to clean format an SSD when it is the only hard drive from which I can boot
- How to wipe a broken hard disk drive before sending it back to the manufacturer for maintenance
- Windows – Can a Military-Grade wipe harm an SSD
- Can I wipe a Samsung 850 Evo SSD by plugging it into another computer through an enclosure and using erase software