My computer has a SM841 SSD (the OEM variant of the 840 Pro) not to be confused with the TLC PM841. Unfortunately, the Samsing Magician software doesn't recognize my drive, and will not let me enable any features (namely, RAPID). Is there any way to enable the features on this SSD?
- Windows – Samsung Magician doesn’t detect SSD when set to AHCI mode
- Samsung SSD 840 Pro not properly recognized in bios
- Linux – Using samsung SSD magician on linux
- How to encrypt Samsung 840 SSD with Bitlocker
- Windows 10 not detecting Samsung 840 Pro SSD
- Linux – Installing firmware with samsung magician dc
- Linux – M.2 Samsung SM951 NVME SSD Not Recognized On Linux