I have Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat installed. The problem is that the tap to click feature on my touchpad is too sensitive in ubuntu. It works fine with windows. I randomly end up clicking things while moving the mouse. Its very irritating. Any solutions ? I have a HP Probook 4410s laptop.
- Disable touch pad for mouse button region on new HP pavillion models
- Linux – Touchpad sensitivity scales to virtual screen dimensions
- Windows – Left click not working on touchpad or mouse
- How to make the touchpad ignore touch input from the thumb when it’s resting at the bottom of the touchpad
- Windows – Disable two-finger click for right click, but keep two-finger tap