Is there a way to remove the "Favorites" item at the top of the navigation pane in Explorer in Windows 7? It really bugs me that it wastes so much space, and I can't find a way to remove it.
- Windows 7 (32bit) not adding favorites to Windows Explorer
- Windows – Make favorites always visible in Windows Explorer
- Windows – How to Add folder to Explorer Favorites navigation pane from the Command Line
- Windows – Rearranging items in Windows 8.1 Navigation pane
- Windows – How to set different Windows 7 Explorer layouts for different windows (with/without navigation pane)
- Windows – Disable Drag (not drop) in the Windows Explorer Navigation Pane