How can I remove those overlays that are put on every shortcut? They are a bit annoying, especially on my desktop because most of the icons are shortcuts.
- Windows – How to restore shortcut icon images in Windows 7
- Windows – How to overlay an icon like the tick sync in Dropbox
- Windows – Preventing Windows from automatically removing broken desktop shortcuts
- Windows – Can’t use icons for shortcuts from network in Windows 8
- Windows – Unable to remove/hide icons from desktop folder
- Windows – Why does Windows limit icon overlays to 15