Recently Chrome updated and since then every time I switch between tabs I have to wait for the activated tab to refresh. Is there a way to tell Chrome to quit hibernating inactive tabs?
- Google-chrome – How to stop Chrome from warning me when opening many tabs
- Google-chrome – How to disable the close (X) button on Google Chrome tabs
- Google-chrome – Start chrome without reloading the pinned tabs
- Google-chrome – Open synced tabs in the new Google Chrome
- Google-chrome – How to stop previously closed tabs from opening upon Chrome re-open
- Google-chrome – How to stop CHROME from reloading all tabs when we restart/open the browser