I like using a single Sublime Text 2 window with multiple tabs. Currently, when I click on files in Finder that are openable via ST2, they open in separate ST2 windows. How do I force ST2 to open tabs in a single ST2 window for new files?
- Windows – right-click a folder in Windows 7 and choose “Open with Sublime Text”
- Setting up Sublime Text 2 Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows – How to force opening new files in left pane/column in Sublime Text 2
- MacOS – Open Sublime Text 2 with new tab instead of new window
- Renaming open files in sublime text 2
- Sublime: Save set of tabs to open