What is the difference between the DVD ISO and the Everything ISO? These options are presented on the CentOS download page but there is no explanation as to what the difference is.
- CentOS – difference between ssh -X and startx, and starting a gui
- The difference between CentOS-6.0-i386-LiveDVD.iso and CentOS-6.0-i386-bin-DVD.iso
- Linux – CentOS Live CD vs Live DVD download
- Centos – Creating a bootable USB drive from a distro split over two DVD ISOs
- Linux – the difference between live, bin, minimal, and netinstall versions of CentOS? And what is right for me