This small port on the laptop?


I have a laptop that is a couple years old, and noticed a port on the side that I don't recognize. It is small and looks like a USB mini jack, and has a symbol next to it that looks like a computer monitor with two bars next to it.

enter image description here

Does anyone know what this port is, and what's it's for?

Best Answer

  • I found it in the manual (laptop is a Lenovo U510). I should have looked there first!

    It is a Mini-VGA port.

    enter image description here

  • Related Question