Is it possible to determine the time since a Windows 7 machine was last unlocked. By unlocked I mean the user locks the machine by clicking Start->ShutDown->Lock or by pressing the Windows key + L, and then at a later time unlocks the machine by clicking on the user icon (and depending on settings typing in password)?
- Windows key keeps getting “stuck”
- Windows – Some of the keys are automatically being pressed along with other keys
- Windows – Special key sequence to run cmd at Windows lock screen
- Windows – How to unlock Windows 7 screen using script
- Windows – Since last week, Windows profiles get replaced with temporary profiles