I have two hard disks which I would like to use. When I bought the second one I didn't realize that my power supply only had one hard disk cable.
Is there any way I can still use my second one, like a connector or something? If not, I have a newer one (900W) that I haven't used, but a friend said that it's too powerful for the use of my computer and might cause some damage.
- Mainboard : Asus P5LD2-SE
- Processor : Intel Pentium D 945 @ 3400 MHz
- Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
- Hard Disk : ST3250820AS (250GB)
- Physical Memory : 1536 MB
- Monitor Type : Samsung SyncMaster – 17 inches
- Network Card : RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- DVD-ROM Drive : TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H652D ATA Device
- Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate.