I want to call WinRAR from the context menu, and select "unpack to folder", and have WinRAR run in minimized state. It this possible without manually pressing the "Background" button on the Winrar unpack dialog?
- How to configure WinRAR to open the folder after extracting
- Windows – WinRAR context menu’s “Extract here” does not work in Windows 7
- WinRar right click context menu issues
- Windows – WinRAR Context menu and file type detection of Windows
- Windows – Making WinRAR extract archives to a folder named after the archive, when double-clicking RAR files
- Winrar command line compression ratio