I already use Google Analytics on my page, but I'd like to get additional info from log files. I've looked at various packages during last days, but nothing impressed me so far.
- must work on log file level (I use apache combined logs, but can configure apache to produce other types of logs)
- can generate static reports (windows/linux) or use GUI (windows only)
- should be easy to add custom user agents, and rerun analysis
- if it can recognize installation of eclipse plugins from log, that would be big plus
- understands google serp position referer
- should not require two days to setup (awstats, I am looking at you)
- should be still under active developement (i.e. analog isn't good answer)
- preferrably free, or at not very expensive 🙂
Any good analyzers programs out there?