- I have Dell laptop computer?
- I have 3 monitors connected to it.
- two monitors are connected to it by VGA through "TripleHead2go" port.
- One is connected by HDMI.
- One of the monitors connected through VGA is a Dell monitor, the second is a Samsung monitor.
- The monitor connected through HDMI is actually a Sansui brand TV that can convert to a computer monitor.
- The TV has a port for VGA, but when i connect to it the laptop doesn't detect it. When I connect the HDMI the laptop detects it, but i cannot extend the desktop to it.
- When i go to the Device Manager it recognizes all three monitors and all three monitors are working properly.
- If i disconnect the two the monitors connected through VGA the laptop will then extend to the monitor connected through HDMI. But I cannot extend to all three at once.
- I use Windows 7 Home Premium and Dell Inspirion 1764 laptop, and Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU (if any of that helps).
My question is how can i get the laptop to extend to all three monitors? at the same time? I have the same set up at work, except all three monitors are Dells, and I use a DELL laptop there also and everything runs perfectly. What am I doing wrong here?
Screenshots of Control Panel and Device Manager;