On Windows XP I had it set so that when I pressed the power button it would ask me if I wanted to shut down, restart, stand by or log out. This does not appear to be an option in Windows 7. Is there any way I can enable this function?
- Windows – How to disable Windows XP shutdown while still allowing log out/restart
- Windows – How to shutdown / restart Windows 8 preview
- Windows – Cancelling Window 7 shutdown disables power button
- Windows – How to get “Update and Shutdown” instead of “Update and Restart” on Windows 8
- Windows – Difference between software initiated shutdown and using the power button