How might I go about limiting the execution time of a command line program in windows? I know in linux there is timeout/timelimit available, but I have been unable to find similar utilities for windows.
- Windows – How to change dir quickly and effectively in Windows command line
- Linux – How to start GUI linux programs from the command line, but separate from the command line
- Windows equivalent to UNIX “time” command
- Linux – Timeout in whois command
- Linux – How to know current time from internet from command line in Linux