I found a program in the past that can make the desktop look like it's 3D. Basically it's not the 3D Aero flip that I'm talking about. It's a program that can make your screen look like it's spherical or make it look like it's a cube. If you have 6 windows that are currently open the software will make it like a cube. And you can turn it around. Do you know what that software is called?
- Windows – How to you make Windows 7 sidebar work like Vista’s
- Windows – Make Windows 7 Login Screen look like the Windows XP login screen
- Windows – How to quickly enable and disable Aero in Windows 7
- Windows – How to share only a small portion of the screen/display
- Windows – How to make windows delete all new files on shutdown
- Windows – Make Windows 10 Taskbar like Windows 7