I have a Seagate Flexdrive, onto which I save my backup Windows 7 images. To test that system image restore worked, I tried a dummy run. When I booted system restore disk, it said that it could find the NAS drive. I'm assuming that its system restore disk does not load up network drivers. Anyone know what might be causing this or have a workaround?
- Windows – Restoring Windows System Image Backup to a different hard disk
- Windows – Restore windows 7 without “system repair disk”
- Windows – Cannot create a system restore point (0x80070005 Access Denied) Windows 7 x64 SP1
- Windows – Restore Windows 7 system image from exFAT formatted external hard drive
- Windows 10 Backup and Restore Problems