I'd like to find recently changed passwords in KeePass so that I can copy/paste them into another KeePass repository. I see that the date updated is stored as the version in the History tab, but I don't see a way to sort entries by this value. I'm thinking that this isn't possible.
- How to enter a TAB character in the Notes field in KeePass 2.x
- Word – use multiple URLs in the URL field of KeePass
- Installing the newest KeePass for Mac OSX from source
- Word – How to use password managers without using the clipboard
- Search KeePass for Password
- Copy entry from one keepass file to another