It seems crazy, but while Libre Base can export a form as PDF, there is no way to import the completed form data from the PDF into Libre Base.
One idea is to extract PDF form data to FDF (or unfriendly CSV) and then convert that to a friendly CSV at which point one can copy and paste CSV data into Libre Base.
- How can I convert a PDF, FDF, or unfriendly CSV file to a friendly CSV with:
- Row 1: "FieldName1, FieldName2, …"
- Row 2: "Value1, Value2, …"
- Super basic blank pdf with "Submit format" as FDF
- Libre Base > Forms > Edit > Open Database Object –> File > Export as PDF
- Filled PDF made from (1)
- Type data manually
- Extracted CSV data from (2)
pdftk filled_form-submit_format_fdf.pdf dump_data_fields output filled_form.csv
- Extracted FDF data from (2)
pdftk filled_form-submit_format_fdf.pdf generate_fdf output filled_form.fdf
*Note: You can also use Libre Base to export a blank form as XML or HTML, but I don't know how to input data into those files nor import that data back into Base.