The commands executed in the terminal prefixed with blank space(s) are not recorded in the command history file. But is there a way to get the reverse i.e. the history should only record those which are prefixed with space?
- Ubuntu – How to uniqely record every new command I use, and possibly timestamp it
- Ubuntu – centralized history file for all the commands run from various terminals
- Ubuntu – How to save terminal history manually
- Ubuntu – Select commands from bash history
- Ubuntu – How to delete selected results from bash history